If you're a newbie editor looking for something to do, here's an idea:
All images on this wiki should be categorized by character. The character can be entirely or partly visible in the image. If you discover an image file without categories listed at the top of the page, you can add what is missing.
The categories for images are:
- Images of (NAME OF CHARACTER); and
- Images of (NAME OF SEASON OR MOVIE)
Here's how to add a category step-by-step:
1. Click on an existing wiki image. It will open as a pop-up.
2. Click on "More Info" in the pop-up's top menu bar. The image's file page will open.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on "Add Categories."
4. Type in one or more Image category titles in the dialog box.
4a.If you type "Images of," a drop-down menu will appear with options. Note: If the character/media you're seeking doesn't appear, add the name to the string "Images of." If the category exists, it will pop up in blue. If the category doesn't exist and you type in the name, the name will become a category.
5. Click on the appropriate name in blue.
6. Click on "Save."
7. If you make a mistake, you can edit the name by clicking on the itty-bitty pencil or delete it entirely by clicking on the trash can.
Contact me if you have questions.