This article lacks images. You can help out Free! Wiki by adding more .jpg, .png and .gif files that could illustrate this article.
- (To Nagisa) "I've already decided to join the track team." (”僕はもう陸上部に決めました” ”Boku wa mō rikujō-bu ni kimemashita”)
- (To Nagisa, about joining the swim club) "There's nothing you can say that will convince me to join the swim club."
- "Bar height: 4.20 meters. Set takeoff speed to v. Set acceleration to a. Gravity is g. If the corner of gravity after taking into account pole length is h, then the angle of approach... (...) I miscalculated the angle of approach."
- (To Nagisa) "Rei-chan?!"
- (To Nagisa, about track) "It's a sport known for beautiful events such as pole vaulting. You can attain the perfect form through theory and calculation!"
- (To Nagisa, about swimming) "Humans evolved to live on land! Why would you go backwards and play sports in water? It defies reason! Don't forget the water has 12 to 13 times the viscosity of air!"
- (To Nagisa, about swimming) "It's not beautiful! You flap your arms while trying to catch air up the surface! How will I look beautiful doing that???"
- "I wanted to swim in a relay (...) I rented a video of the Olympics. It was beautiful to watch four athletes swimming different styles in succession to complete a race together. I was specially impressed by how beautiful the form was when touching the wall. Personally, I think it's very important that your finish be beautiful, and this shows that athletes around the world feel the same way-"