|Also known as||Kissme (by Nagisa)|
|Age||12-13 (High☆Speed！ 2)|
17-18 (Free!-Eternal Summer-)
|Height||181 cm (Free!-Eternal Summer-)|
182 cm (Free!-Dive to the Future-)
|Clubs||Iwatobi Jr High School's Basketball Club (former)|
|Relatives||Hayato Shigino (younger brother)|
Katsumi Shigino (uncle)
|Light Novel||Chapter 1|
Rina Satoh (child)
Tia Ballard (child)
Kisumi Shigino (鴫野 貴澄 Shigino Kisumi) is a supporting characters in the anime series Free! beginning with Free!-Eternal Summer- and in the second volume of the light novel High☆Speed！ He attends Iwatobi Junior High School with Ikuya Kirishima, Makoto Tachibana, Haruka Nanase, and Asahi Shiina, though not high school. Currently, he is a university student at Hidaka University with the latter two. He is the older brother of Hayato Shigino. He remains a supporter and friend of the former swim club members.
Kisumi is a tall, young man with messy, salmon pink hair that dips between his eyes. His usual high school uniform consists of black trousers, a white shirt and a red necktie with yellow stripes. He is also seen wearing casual clothing.
He has an extroverted personality, has great self-confidence and is a bit of a jokester who likes to tease his friends. While most people like him, Haruka finds him annoying. He is devoted to his younger brother, Hayato.
Kisumi is a part of the basketball club at Iwatobi Junior High School and continues to love basketball into the present.
- Main article: Kisumi Shigino/Story
- Main article: Kisumi Shigino/Relationships
- Due to not being a non-swimmer like most other main and supporting characters, his motif on merchandise is an anchor.
- People often make jokes out of his name because it sounds like the English "kiss me."
- Haruka Nanase doesn't particularly like Kisumi because, during junior high school, Makoto started hanging out with him, making Haruka jealous.
- His uncle, Katsumi Shigino, runs a small real estate business where Kisumi often assists.
- Whenever Katsumi came to visit Kisumi, he would say "Kiss me! Catch me!".
- He's kept in touch with Asahi Shiina since Iwatobi Junior High School and they are still good friends.
- Kisumi admitted to Haruka in junior high school that he admires the “natural Asahi” who is free, straightforward and always cheerful while he, himself, just tries to look good.
- Young Kisumi's seiyuu, Rina Satoh, also voices Isuzu Mikoshiba.
- Young Kisumi's English voice actor, Tia Ballard, also voices Chigusa Hanamura.
- Those born under Gemini are expressive, quick-witted and sociable, but can also be nervous and restless. They like chatting with people and travel, and dislike routine and confinement. Those born on May 26 are always seeking someone to love and finding balance in life. Traits are affected by the position of the moon and other planets at the time of birth.